Australia is one of the most underrated countries when it comes to the sheer number of millionaires it houses. According to New World Wealth, three Australian cities – Sydney, Melbourne & Perth have made their way into the list of cities with the highest millionaire inflows. This is definitely good news for young college students who are on the hunt for sugar daddies.
If you’re planning on going to this continent with an intention of landing a sugar daddy, here is a list of 10 cities that you should certainly consider:
- Sydney: The capital of New South Whales and the most populous city in Australia and Oceania, this city houses the world’s largest natural harbor. Over the years, this city turned into a major cultural and economic center and needless to say attracted a lot of wealthy men from across the globe.
- Melbourne: The second most populous city in Australia and the capital of Victoria, Melbourne is not only considered as the country’s financial center but also houses Universities of global repute. It is this interaction between students and businesspersons that make it a great place for Sugar daddies and Sugar babies.
- Perth: Perth was ranked 8th in the list of the world’s most livable cities published by Economist Intelligence Unit. Besides, it was also classified as a world city in 2010 by the Globalization and World Cities Research Network.
- Brisbane: The third most populous is also one of the largest business centers in the country since the days of British domination. In addition to this, the city also attracts a lot of tourists from across the globe that come to cherish the city’s cultural heritage.
- Adelaide: Classified as the most livable city in Australia by the Property Council of Australia in 2011, Adelaide is known to be a city of the youth. Besides, it also attracts a lot of tourists from all over the world that come to see the amazing architecture of churches.
- Gold Coast: This is the sixth largest city in Australia in terms of population. The city is often visited by wealthy businesspersons from Brisbane that consider it as their holiday destination, making it a perfect place for young sugar babies in Australia.
- Canberra: Australia’s largest inland city is largely inhabited by government officials. While this isn’t the ideal place for sugar baby – sugar daddy dating, you’d still be able to connect with a lot of rich men and young college students.
While the aforementioned cities are known to be the best if you’re on the hunt for young women and older men. On the other hand, there are a few other cities like Hobart, Darwin and Newcastle that aren’t the best but would certainly serve the purpose. We also suggest you visit places like Sydney or Melbourne during weekends as it would boost your chances of landing the perfect partner.